Code of Ethics Pledge
As a member of the American Academy of FertilityCare Professionals, I accept the Code of Ethics of the Academy as the basis for the practice of this profession. I recognize personal responsibility for promoting and maintaining the highest ethical and moral standards. Having read and considered the Code of Ethics of the Academy, I pledge adherence to the principles and the standards for professional conduct of the FertilityCare professional as defined in the American Academy of FertilityCare Professionals Code of Ethics.
I hereby pledge to the following:
- To respect the dignity and welfare of each individual with whom I associate in the practice of the profession,
- To display a respect for the value and dignity of human life from fertilization (conception) through natural death,
- To comply with Academy policies governing the practice of the Creighton Model FertilityCare System and NaProTECHNOLOGY,
- To accept responsibility for the exercise of professional judgment,
- To maintain my professional practice and adherence to the ethical principles of the Academy in preference over conflicting employment or business practices,
- To seek no more than reasonable, deserved, and fiscally sound remuneration for services,
- To provide accurate information to the consumer about the profession and services offered,
- To conduct myself in all affairs so as to avoid discredit to the Academy and the profession, and
- To give loyalty and support to the Academy in its efforts to achieve its purpose.