OSF – Bloomington, IL – Obstetrics and Gynecology with focus/interest in NFP and NaPro
- Outstanding opportunity for an OB/GYN physician, with a focus/interest in natural family planning (NFP) and NaProTECHNOLOGY(Natural Procreative Technology), to practice in our modern, beautifully designed, functional and well equipped medical office.
- Call is shared with a larger OB/GYN team.
- Excellent work/life balance
- As an OB/GYN Physician with the OSF Medical Group, you will enjoy a strong referral base from the OSF Medical Group Primary Care and Specialty Care physicians as well as an established regional referral base and a 13 hospital healthcare system.
- The location of this practice, along with Maternal Fetal Medicine services, draws from a 200 mile radius around Bloomington – Normal
- As a Catholic health care organization, partnering with physicians who practice NFP guidelines is essential to our core beliefs and Mission. And with four FertilityCare Centers located throughout OSF HealthCare we can provide the resources you need to succeed.
- Sponsorship of a one-year fellowship-training program in Medical and Surgical NaProTECHNOLOGY through the Saint Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction will be considered for interested OB/GYNs.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays along with 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Known as the “Twin Cities” of central Illinois, Bloomington-Normal is the perfect setting for those seeking an urban lifestyle in a country setting. Centrally located between Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis, the Twin Cities sit on the crossroads of the largest interstates in Illinois: I-74, I-55 and I-39.
- As the corporate home of both State Farm Insurance and COUNTRY Financial, the residents of Bloomington-Normal also enjoy a diverse and robust economy.
- Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University are located here as are numerous local community and technical schools.
Please contact or send CV to:
Brandi McCombs, OSF HealthCare Physician Recruitment
Ph: (309) 683-8351 | Fax: (309) 683-8353